Thursday, October 25, 2007

Senses Working Overtime Rises From the Tomb!


S4w-Monsters010-Frankenstein


I'm reasonably happy to report that Senses Working Overtime is back live again. I don't have much more to post this season but if I do add anything new I'll add it to both blogs. After Halloween this blog will likely only be updated sporadically. Be sure to check out the 2006 and 2005 SWO Halloween Archives if you visit.

If you're a fan of that other end of year holiday, Christmas I think they call it, be sure to return to Senses Working Overtime around Thanksgiving time for our annual yuletide countdown. And if Senses Working Overtime goes quiet again for an extended period you can always check back here for updates.

Thanks to all those who made the effort to find and promote us after the move!! I was both burned and bummed out and contemplated giving all my online activities the chop. Thanks to the kind words of a number of fine folk I've decided to keep going at least until the new year.