Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Halloween Logged - TIBMW Netflix


Today I've Been Mostly Watching Netflix...




True and the Rainbow Kingdom - Tricky Treat Day (2019)

Not the target audience, at least until grandkids happen, but this was pretty good for a modern little kids’ cartoon show. I guess.



Last Kids on Earth - Book One

More stuff I’m not remotely in the target demo for. Not really feeling it.




We Have Always Lived in the Castle (2018)

All the mehs. Some lovely production design but… nah.




A Haunting in Silver Falls: The Return (2019)

I actually tracked down the original A Haunting in Silver Falls before watching this. I actually watched it and still proceeded with this unnecessary sequel. What's wrong with me. What’s wrong with Netflix that this was there. How did the original make enough money to warrant a sequel?




(Rewatch) I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House (2016)

After so much mediocrity I needed some comfort spooks. Still holds up nicely




Marianne (2019)

One of the best TV horror series I’ve seen in a while. It does run long, they all run long.
.



Medium (1985)

Polish period thriller with occult themes. Quite good.